Even if...

I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands...Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.
Psalm 63:4, 7-8

Even in the pain, I will lift my hands to You.
Even in the darkness, I will reach out to You.
Even when I cannot see the next step before me, I will cling to Your steady hands.
Even if everything around me crashes, I will hold tight to Your truth.

You are God.
You created the heavens in all their splendor.
You breathed the galaxies into existence.
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
You hold me together with laminin - Your glorious cross.
And You chose me, as Your daughter.
You are everlasting; Creator of all.

So even if life falls apart, I can still be found in the shadow of Your wings...
...in the shadow of Your cross.

Comments

Popular Posts